We will need the following documents:
- Verification of Identity and Nationality
- Identification Card for Singaporeans and Permanent Residents
- Employment pass and Passport for foreigners working in Singapore.
- Verification of income
- All documentation must:
- have your name and the company name listed
- be recent – either the last 3 months’ payslips or the latest available Notice of Assessment or CPF statement
- be clear and complete (make sure we can see all 4 corners and can read everything)
- be your personal income
If you do not have the documents we have asked for, you may be able to submit something else as long as it demonstrates and confirms your reported income.
- Verification of loan purpose and quantum
Depending on the loan purpose, we may require other documents for verification purposes. For instance, if a borrower is taking a wedding loan, we would require quotations from the wedding banquet vendor, photographers, bridal studios, caterers etc.